Address a global health issue of your choice and identify related health risks for a particular group or patient
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3) It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 8 references not older than 5 years
Part 1: 6 references
Part 2: 2 references
5) ******************* Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
Part 1: 3 pages
Population: older adult
an analysis of a condition and resources on one health topic for the adult population throughout the lifespan.
1) Consider the influence of socioeconomic status (SES), culture, gender, ethnicity, and spirituality on mental and physical health, as it relates specifically to age in adulthood.
2) What interprofessional resources exist for the topic?
3) The adult lifespan, young, middle and older adult, related risks to the issue should be addressed. (This topic is for the adult population, not adolescents).
4) Are there interventions that benefit the outcome?
5) Consider physiological, psychological and/ or iatrogenic risks.
6) Epidemiological support should be included in the paper.
Part 2: 1 page
Topic: Postpartum depression
Address a global health issue of your choice and identify related health risks for a particular group or patient.
1) Include statistics for your choice/s.
2) Include strategies you could utilize to help you incorporate the client’s cultural preferences within the education, prevention, or treatment plan.
3) Consider the roles of interprofessional resources in your post.