What specific health promotion and education program goals and objectives would be included in your hierarchy?
How would you involve those affected by the problem?
· How would you identify opportunities for Community-based Participatory Research (CBPR) in health promotion program planning?
· How would you assess community capacity as relevant to the program planning effort?
· Describe the dynamic relationship between program planning, evaluation, and implementation.
· How would you assess the needs of the community or target populations?
· How would you diagnose and prioritize health-related concerns (problems and needs) in the community?
· How would you assess the specific health promotion and education needs of the target group (i.e., targeted assessment)?
· How would you use and apply your knowledge about the predisposing, enabling, and reinforcing factors to assist with your planning team identify the target group and select possible program intervention activities?
· What levels of change would be sought in your program?
· What specific health promotion and education program goals and objectives would be included in your hierarchy?
· What factors would you consider relevant to identifying health promotion program intervention activities that would consider the special needs of the target group, the health problem, and setting?
· What levels of evaluation (i.e., impact, outcome, process, and formative) would you use for assessing your previously stated program objectives?