What observed features affect mental and emotional health?
Include details, your opinion and facts. Use your checksheet to better understand how the built environment influences health. Utilize evidence and class materials to analyze health in relationship to the the built environment, then respond to respond to the following questions.
1. What observed features affect mental and emotional health?
- In what specific ways?
- Connect what you see to the health of the people in the area using evidence.
- What predictions would make regarding the influence of these built environment features on the people in this area?
2. What features of this area impact physical health?
- In what specific negative or positive ways?
- What health outcomes are associated with the features you observe?
3. What impact does the area have on diet and exercise?4. Using the results of the built environment checksheet and class materials, identify one improvement strategy or intervention to improve the built environment (and hence the health of the people in it) in the observed area.
Use standard spelling spelling and grammar. Include at least three references from reputable sources (the text, module materials,CDC, WHO, etc…) to support your conclusions. Each question above can be well answered, with supporting detail, in 1-2 paragraphs. The entire submission should contain 5-9 paragraphs, or be about 2-3 pages in length (1000-1500 words). Spacing is up to you.