Predict trends in lifestyles that will affect the health of communities and the future challenges for nursing
1) Please review the course objectives for N492 (as stated in the syllabus). Please write a self-evaluation of your learning in the course and how you have personally met each of the stated course objectives. APA format-400 words
course objectives are:
Course Learning Objectives
- Examine nursing roles that meet the emerging health needs of individuals, families, communities and populations.
- Explore historical, legal, social, cultural, political, and economic forces that influence the client, nursing practice, and the health care system.
- Evaluate strategies that can be used by public and community health nurses to improve the health status and eliminate health disparities of vulnerable populations.
- Predict trends in lifestyles that will affect the health of communities and the future challenges for nursing.
- Plan, analyze, implement and evaluate public health surveillance and outbreak investigation
- Develop strategies to deliver nursing care in the preparedness, response, and recovery phases of disaster management
Write a 10-15 page paper. You must include a minimum of 6 scholarly sources in your citations and references. Follow proper APA format and style and include a cover page, reference page, and any applicable tables or appendices.
The following components should be addressed in your paper:
· Start with a statement of the problem and objective for the selected healthcare issues impacting the healthcare delivery system and professional nursing practice, which articulates the main objectives that the paper desires to achieve.
· How will findings from research articles analysis contribute to advancing the practice of nursing? (Identify no fewer than six relevant research articles)
· Include an analysis of a need for education within an agency and identify recommended action.
· Describe the significance and relevance of the problem. What is the appropriate communication level for the target audience’s educational experience in order to improve communication with staff, administration, or clients in their practice area? And why did you select?