In what ways might health promotion activities for rural populations differ from those designed for urban populations
Urban and Rural Health Issues
- Choose one of topic below and post your response.
- In what ways might health promotion activities for rural populations differ from those designed for urban populations?
- Assume you are a community health nurse in a rural community. Describe your own approach to problem solve overuse of the emergency room for minor childhood illnesses by the population groups.
- Interview a classmate who was raised in a rural community about his or her family and school life. Determine what he or she considers to be his or her best experiences growing up. Compare the classmate’s best experience with your own.
Please respond a 1 page around 250-300 words. Double spaced. APA format.
You will need to describe the issues in your case study, and then undertake a process of analysis in order to generate a comprehensive nursing plan of care. Practising this process of analysis will help you to feel more confident in providing nursing care to an older person in the clinical setting.
Your case study must:
- Reflect upon the impact that various stereotypes of older people may have on the older person and their nursing care;
- Recommend the nursing requirements for older people diagnosed with, or at risk of, complex health conditions and/or cognitive decline; and
- Evaluate the outcomes for nursing care of older people.