Identify via an internet search a real-life example of each of the 10 essential services
Public health services are divided into four major categories and 10 specific services.
- Complete the worksheet, to access, click here:
- Describe the four major categories and 10 essential services of public health and find a real-life example of each service.
- Provide a definition for each of the four categories and 10 essential services of public health listed on the worksheet. (The definition should be approximately three to four sentences each, written in your own words.)
- Identify via an internet search a real-life example of each of the 10 essential services. (The example may be a program, initiative, or service of a government agency, community service agency, non-profit organization, or community action group.)
- Provide a description and brief discussion of how each example relates to the definition of the essential service.
- Include a link to the website where you found information about each example.