How does addiction to illegal drugs and addiction to prescription drugs differ among public opinion?
Elements of Health and Wellness Discussion
elements of Health and wellness, discussion help
1. How does addiction to illegal drugs and addiction to prescription drugs differ among public opinion? Please provide a specific example. Do you believe a addiction is a result of genetics, environmental influences, or both? Please explain.
2. What do you think is the main cause of tech addiction?
3. What are some of the ways a persons addiction can affect the other people around him or her?
4. Can someone be addicted to alcohol or tobacco and be an occasional user? Please explain why or why not. How does an addiction to alcohol affect those involved, including the user, partner, children, family, and friends?
5. Why do coffee and alcohol make you pee more?
6. What causes a hangover?
7. Prevention Strategies: do they work?
8. How the body absorbs and metabolizes alcohol?
answers: (70 words or more)
You must proofread your paper. But do not strictly rely on your computer’s spell-checker and grammar-checker; failure to do so indicates a lack of effort on your part and you can expect your grade to suffer accordingly. Papers with numerous misspelled words and grammatical mistakes will be penalized. Read over your paper – in silence and then aloud – before handing it in and make corrections as necessary. Often it is advantageous to have a friend proofread your paper for obvious errors. Handwritten corrections are preferable to uncorrected mistakes.
Use a standard 10 to 12 point (10 to 12 characters per inch) typeface. Smaller or compressed type and papers with small margins or single-spacing are hard to read. It is better to let your essay run over the recommended number of pages than to try to compress it into fewer pages.
Likewise, large type, large margins, large indentations, triple-spacing, increased leading (space between lines), increased kerning (space between letters), and any other such attempts at “padding” to increase the length of a paper are unacceptable, wasteful of trees, and will not fool your professor.
The paper must be neatly formatted, double-spaced with a one-inch margin on the top, bottom, and sides of each page. When submitting hard copy, be sure to use white paper and print out using dark ink. If it is hard to read your essay, it will also be hard to follow your argument.