Health Care Access Essay Assignment
Health Care Access Assignment – HLT 418V Week 2 will address a multiple funded program from The Agency for HealthCare Research and Quality (AHRQ). Five references will be used to answer the assignment’s questions regarding the chosen program. Simply ORDER NOW!
Health Care Access Assignment Details:
This site is something that you will use after you have graduated from Grand Canyon University to keep up with the latest information on healthcare research.
Access The Agency for HealthCare Research and Quality (AHRQ) website and select one of the multiple funded programs available to research.
Write a 1,500-1,750-word essay addressing the following questions with regard to your chosen program. Use at least three to five academic sources in writing this paper. Health Care Access Essay Assignment – HLT 418V.
- What is the mission and budget?
- What is the strategic plan of the program?
- What do they do to control the quality of health care?
- What do they do for cost containment?
- How are they aligned with health care professionals?
- Is this a valuable program or a waste of taxpayer money? If the program has faults, how could it be improved or should it be abandoned? Be prepared to defend your position.
Prepare this Health Care Access Assignment assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is required.
This Health Care Access Assignment assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this Health Care Access Assignment assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Health Care Access Essay Assignment – HLT 418V.
Health Care Access Assignment
HLT 418V Week 2 Discussion 2
Access to care has been identified as one of the main roadblocks to receiving health care.
Present both sides of the following scenario:
- Ms. A has been living in the same neighborhood for 25 years, does not speak English, and cannot drive. She worked years ago before she hurt her back and has been on disability for several years. She rarely seeks medical advice because she views health care providers as unfriendly and unhelpful to her needs. She knows she should exercise and take her medications on a regular basis, but she feels nothing will make her feel better.
- As a health care professional who lives in Ms. A’s neighborhood, how would you assist her to better health? Consider your own cultural, ethnic, and health care beliefs before making judgments. Health Care Access Essay Assignment – HLT 418V.
HLT 418V Week 2 Discussion 1
There still are millions of Americans that do not have health care coverage. The elderly, the disabled, the young, and the poor have health care coverage under governmental programs such as the Affordable Care Act. As a patient advocate, you decide to take action. Design an outline for a community clinic to serve the uninsured with the following considerations:
- How would you staff the clinic?
- Where would the funding come from for a community clinic?
- How could you involve evidence-based research in policy development for healthcare funding? Identify at least one strategy and support your rationale. Health Care Access Essay Assignment – HLT 418V.