Explain how current issues, such as the Affordable Care Act, affect break-even analysis.
Submit a minimum 3-page report that:
· Discusses why is it more difficult for healthcare companies to get expansion financing in the today’s economic climate and financial issues with expansions.
· Describes why healthcare companies need to look beyond their banks to secure financing.
· Explains the importance of making a good case for expanding healthcare providers’ methods of calculating break-even analysis.
· Discuss non-financial factors do the authors believe need to be included in break-even analysis?
· Explain how current issues, such as the Affordable Care Act, affect break-even analysis.
· Summarizes the authors’ viewpoints and apply the concepts to your case. Also include a summary of your viewpoint in comparison to the authors’. Be sure to specifically address the methods that influence capital investments and decision-making; and explore methods of analyzing capital investments (Payback, Net Present Value, and Internal Rate of Return). This report will serve as your Capital Management section of your project.
· Analyze the key points of the Enron Scandal and specifically address how professionalism and ethics influence decision-making. How do unethical standards impact an organization’s performance and capital investments? Reference the concepts of embezzlement and losses. Explain how you maintain ethical standards in relation to Code of Ethics.