Evaluate various forms of health care fraud.
Create a 1,050- to 1,400-word pamphlet that conveys the following information:
- Evaluate accountability and liability implications for individuals and organizations in the health care industry.
- Evaluate standards of care and potential liability for health care professionals and organizations.
- Evaluate the status of provider rights and responsibilities in the delivery of health care.
- Evaluate the state and federal statutory and regulatory enactments relative to patient rights and responsibilities.
- Evaluate various forms of health care fraud.
- Evaluate civil and criminal penalties associated with fraudulent activities.
- Analyze the legal and ethical implications of using technology in the health care industry.