Evaluate the effectiveness of your interventions in achieving the stated goal
• Identify your interventions to achieve your goal/expected outcomes with evidence from literature.
You need to ensure your interventions are from a nurse’s perspective, “The nurse will…” What would you, a nurse, need to do to help your roommate reach her chosen goal?
Include a minimum of three nursing interventions for actual (priority) goal.
Document your nursing interventions on the Nursing Process Care Plan form and provide support (why you are choosing the particular intervention) for your interventions with evidence from the literature. Be sure to also include your sources on a reference page.
• Determine if the stated goals and expected outcomes were achieved and describe how they were achieved.
• Evaluate the effectiveness of your interventions in achieving the stated goal.
• Document your evaluation on the Nursing Process Care Plan.
Write A Summary
Indicate the benefits of using the nursing process, including the metaparadigm concepts for assessment and SMART criteria for goals. This should be 1–2 pages. This summary should be a written observation of the process you used including your commentary of its benefits.
Points to consider as you write this summary:
• Discuss why EACH of the steps of the nursing process are important to complete
• Discuss how the metaparadigm concepts guided you through this assignment?
• Discuss how the SMART criteria benefited you in developing goals/expected outcomes?
• You should have an introduction, headings for each of the steps of the nursing process and your discussion of them, a heading for the use of the metaparadigm and your discussion, as well as a conclusion.