Discuss how and where you might apply the new knowledge to your current (or future) nursing practice
Using the Vestal article, “Managing Your Talent Forward,” consider the following points for this discussion:
- How are you developing your DNP leadership skills in your DNP project?
- How do you envision that your leadership skills will transform organizations and systems?
- What does it mean to you to manage your talent forward?
Your initial post should be succinct and demonstrate clarity of thought and precision in writing. Support your discussion with at least two references other than the required readings. Use appropriate and accurate APA formatting.
Course Closure and Reflection
A final step in each part of your DNP program is an evaluation of each course, reflection on what you have learned, and consideration for how you can apply this new knowledge and skills to your professional practice.
For your initial post to this discussion, write a brief evaluation of what you have learned in this course and how you will apply your new knowledge and skills to your professional career and development as a DNP-prepared nurse professional.
- Identify at least two areas of new knowledge that you have acquired.
- Discuss how and where you might apply the new knowledge to your current (or future) nursing practice.
- Discuss what you have learned as a result of this course about your own strengths and weaknesses in nursing management.
- Discuss the knowledge gaps that still exist related to the content in this course. How will you fill those gaps?