Discuss ethical issues on marginalized group Evaluation of Marginalized Women: Women with HIV
This Evaluation of Marginalized Women: Women with HIV Essay paper should clearly and comprehensively identify the disease or population health problem chosen. The paper should be organized into the following sections:
1. Introduction with a clear presentation of the marginalized group as well as significance and a scholarly overview of the paper. Include Incidence and prevalence statistics.
2. Background of the marginalized group/problem including description, current incidence and/or prevalence statistics current state, local, and national statistics pertaining to the problem.
BUY A PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPER HERE
3. Discuss the socio economic aspects of the marginalized group
4. Discuss social justice and its relationship to health disparities and health care of marginalized group.
5. Discuss ethical issues on marginalized group Evaluation of Marginalized Women: Women with HIV Essay
6. Provide a brief plan of how you will address this marginalized group in your practice once you are finished with school as a primary nurse pracititioner. Provide three actions you will take along with how you will measure outcomes of your actions. Includes at least three evidenced based actions, supported by literature, that the student will take in their own practice and how outcomes will be measured.
7. Conclude in a clear manner with a brief overview of key points of the entire problem. presents major points of the paper with clear direction for action.
group to be researched: WOMEN with HIV in Kentucky, USA.
Please do not include a cover/title page. Please include all references used. Evaluation of Marginalized Women: Women with HIV Essay