Develop a 4-6 page holistic intervention plan design to improve the quality of outcomes for your target population and setting.
Reminder: these instructions are an outline. Your headings for these sections should be Intervention Plan Components and not Part 1: Intervention Plan Components.
Part 1: Intervention Plan Components
· Define the major components of an intervention plan for a health promotion, quality improvement, prevention, education, or management need.
· Explain the impact of cultural needs and characteristics of a target population and setting on the development of intervention plan components.
Part 2: Theoretical Foundations
· Evaluate theoretical nursing models, strategies from other disciplines, and health care technologies relevant to an intervention plan.
· Justify the major components of an intervention by referencing relevant and contemporary evidence from the literature and best practices.
Part 3: Stakeholders, Policy, and Regulations
· Analyze the impact of stakeholder needs, health care policy, regulations, and governing bodies relevant to health care practice and specific components of an intervention plan.
Part 4: Ethical and Legal Implications
· Analyze relevant ethical and legal issues related to health care practice, organizational change, and specific components of an intervention plan.
Number of resources : 5–10 resources. (You may use resources previously cited in your literature review to contribute to this number.