Describe the specific barriers you may encounter in applying evidence to practice changes in the nursing practice setting.
A. Write a brief summary (suggested length of 2–3 pages) of the significance and background of a healthcare problem by doing the following:
1. Describe a healthcare problem.
Note: A healthcare problem can be broad in nature or focused.
2. Explain the significance of the problem.
3. Describe the current practice related to the problem.
4. Discuss how the problem impacts the organization and/or patient’s cultural background (i.e., values, health behavior, and preferences).
B. Complete the attached “PICO Table Template” by identifying all the elements of the PICO.
1. Develop the PICO question.
C. Describe the search strategy (suggested length of 1–2 pages) you used to conduct the literature review by doing the following:
1. Identify the keywords used for the search.
2. Describe the number and types of articles that were available for consideration.
a. Discuss two research evidence and two non-research evidence sources that were considered (levels I–V).
Note: Be sure to upload a copy of the full text of the aritcles with your submission
D. Complete the attached “Evidence Matrix” to list five research evidence sources (levels I–III) from scholarly journal sources you locate in major medical databases.
Note: Four different authors should be used for research evidence. Research evidence must not be more than five years old.
Note: You may submit your completed matrix as a separate attachment to the task or you may include the matrix within your paper, aligned to APA standards.