Describe the current data available and leadership’s goal for improvement
Select an issue for Community Empowerment that you have observed in your clinical setting and that you have discussed with your preceptor. This might be a chronic health condition, a recent crisis or disaster in the community, a health-related legislative concern or something else!
Then, answer all of the following questions:
- Describe the issue comprehensively. Is the issue simply and easily explained by community members?
- Will the issue unite community members and involve them in the problem resolution or divide them?
- Is the issue consistent with the long-range goals of the community or clinical setting?
- How does the issue affect community or organizational resources (financial, personnel, supplies, etc)?
- Does the issue have the potential for creating new community partnerships? Or new adversaries? Why?
- What is your prediction for the final outcome of the issue?
Every ? must be answered.
At least one page long.
Must include at least one peer reviewed nursing journal article from 2015-2020
Nurses use Quality Indicators (QIs) for several purposes. QIs highlight potential quality concerns, identify areas that need further study and investigation, and track changes over time. The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) QIs include Prevention Quality Indicators, :
· Draft a 2- to 3-page paper describing your selected QI in general, and then describe how this QI has the potential to improve the quality, safety, and outcomes of your patients and their families.
· Describe the current data available and leadership’s goal for improvement.
· Draft a solution using 2 sources from professional and scholarly literature to support your proposal.
· Use the 2000/3000 AWE Level Assignment Template in the resources for this week to complete your Assignment.