Define the nursing theory and explain its role and contribution to the profession of nursing and how this nursing theory will guide your DNP Project.
DNP-815A SCIENTIFIC UNDERPINNINGS
Select a nursing theory that you will use to guide your DNP Project. Define the nursing theory and explain its role and contribution to the profession of nursing and how this nursing theory will guide your DNP Project. (250 WORDS).
TOPIC: Reflective Analysis Case Report Component Paper
In this assignment, learners are required to construct a reflective analysis incorporating a personal nursing philosophy. The Reflective Analysis Case Report Component Paper assignment may be written in first-person language as appropriate to express personal perspectives but must otherwise adhere to the guidelines below.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
· Doctoral learners are required to use the current APA style for their essay writing assignments. The current APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
· This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric before beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
· A minimum of three peer-reviewed references published within the last 5 years is required.
· You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. A link to the LopesWrite technical support articles is located in Class Resources if you need assistance.
Compose a reflective analysis (1,000-1,250 words) incorporating your personal philosophy of nursing, including the following core elements:
1. What is your central belief about the individual person?
2. How does your personal worldview influence your approach to patients?
3. What constitutes the environment?
4. How do the individual and the environment interact?
5. What is your view of health?
6. How does illness relate to health?
7. How do you think nursing leaders might serve others in ways that promote human flourishing?
8. What is the central reason for the existence of nursing?