Cronobacter Sakazakii Essay Paper
1. Source and nature of contaminant or problem
– What specifically causes the problem?
– What created disease in humans (toxin, infection, etc.)?
– What is the disease symptomology?
– How does disease progress in humans?
– Are there possible sequella or after effects?
ORDER A PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPER NOW
2. How, and in what form, it comes in contact with people
– How is it carried or vectored, and by what media (food, water, air, touch, etc.)?
– Are there identifiable populations that are especially vulnerable?
3. Methods to measure exposure and effects
– How is the problem detected or identified?
– What is the expected background occurrence verses an apparent outbreak?
4. Controls, technical and administrative
– How is the disease treated and controlled?
– How is the further spread of disease prevented?
References should include examples of at least 5 outbreaks within the last 10 years.
The Cronobacter Sakazakii Essay Paper must be 4–5 pages, double-spaced, in 12-point font, excluding appendices, and references.